To register for the Canada InfoNet program, you will need the following:
- An approved Canadian immigrant visa
- Plan to relocate to Canada in the next 12 months?
- Your Client ID Number / Unique Client Identifier (UCI)
One of the following documents:
- IRCC invitation to obtain pre-arrival services, or
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter/document, or
- A passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance, or
- A Single-Entry Permanent Resident Visa, or
- A Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter
- Each participant must complete their own application.
- The application cannot be saved. If you close the application before submitting, all information will be lost.
- It is mandatory to upload proof of eligibility upon registration.
- Once registration is complete, you will be contacted within five business days.