- At this time, we are unable to support individuals landing in Quebec. Please visit http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/ for information on immigrating to that province.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) may want to contact you in the future. They will ask only about IRCC services, including services you receive from our organization, and if these services were useful to you and helped you settle in Canada. IRCC will use your answers, and answers from other immigrants, to improve services for all immigrants. This is voluntary. You are not obligated to answer IRCCs questions. IRCC will not use your information to make any decisions about you personally. May IRCC, or an independent research company acting for IRCC, contact you in the future?
As your Service Provider, we will follow-up with you to make sure you receive a Service Plan with actions recommended and agreed upon to improve employability. The Service Plan steps are to be taken by both the client and the service provider with expected date to achieve results.
By selecting “I agree,” I commit to carry out the activities and interventions of the Service Plan provided and authorize an exchange of information on my progress amongst Service Providers, Funder(s) and others involved in this plan, so they can support my Employment Service Plan.
Personal information is collected directly from you, or the person acting on your behalf. Information collected may include your name, date of birth, address and employment history. JVS ensures that only people involved in your service provision see your information and we will not disclose that information to third parties without your consent, unless we are legally required to do so. JVS Toronto has a number of security safeguards in place to protect your information. By selecting “I agree,” I hereby authorize the collection, use, storage and disclosure of my personal information by JVS Toronto to facilitate the provision of services in compliance with JVS Toronto’s privacy policies.
- Thank you, you will not be able to complete registration. Canada InfoNet program is offered through various program partnerships. We need your consent to deliver employment services.
Please upload ONE of the following documents confirming your eligibility as per IRCC
- IRCC invitation to obtain pre-arrival services, or
- An IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete medicals, or
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter/document, or
- Passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance ,or
- Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa, or
- Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter