About Canada InfoNet
Qualification Recognition in Saskatchewan
- QR contacts and services in Saskatchewan.
Canadian Information Centre For International Credentials
- Collects, organizes and distributes information in regards to recognition of educational and occupational qualifications. It does not grant or assess qualifications, but rather promotes and provides information in this area.
World Education Services
- Established in 1974, WES is a not-for-profit organization specializing in foreign credential evaluation. Their major purpose is to facilitate the integration of internationally educated individuals into the employment and education environment of their newly adopted country.
Saskatchewan Immigration--Learning English
- Information about learning English in Saskatchewan, including free beginner English classess and language assessments.
Enhanced Language Training from the Regina Open Door Society
- ELT is a federally and provincially funded program that provides professionally trained newcomers to Canada with the information, resources, and training necessary to access employment in their chosen fields more effectively.
- Provides the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC), the world's leading English test with more than three million tests administered each year. Take the TOIEC test and include your score on your resume when job hunting.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada: Language Training
- List of LINC (Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada) assessment centres and provincial language assessment centres.
College and University
- Comprehensive listing of universities and colleges in Canada. Also contains scholarship and career information as well as virtual tours of selected schools.
- CanLearn provides Canadians with the information and services they need to decide what and where to study and how to cover the costs. The site aims to provide all the necessary resources (from interactive planning tools to information about savings programs, student loans, and scholarships) to Canadians facing important decisions when saving for, selecting and financing their post-secondary education. This is a Government of Canada site.
The Directory of Canadian Universities
- Lists all universities (and degree-offering colleges) in Canada and courses offered. Includes information for foreign students.
Daycare, Primary and Secondary Schools
- This comprehensive site explains public education in Saskatchewan from Pre-kindergarten to Grade 12. Includes a guide entitled "Your Child's Education in Saskatchewan: A Handbook for Recent Immigrants.".
Daycare Bear: The Canadian Childcare Providers Information Network
- Listings of childcare providers across Canada.
Videos and Webinars
Prince Edward Island (PEI)
Newfoundland and Labrador
Guides and Rules of Conduct
This project has been funded by the
Foreign Credentials Referral Office
within Citizenship and Immigration Canada
and is managed by JVS Toronto